Sunday, June 8, 2014

Students' Feedback # 1

# 1: Umm Zakariyah: Currently in private classes, was in group class. 

"Feedback on classes given by Nasrin

I have been taking lessons from Nasrin for approximately a few months now. I would like to say that the sister is very patience and good in explaining the lessons. She makes sure I as a student understand what she is teaching and she is very serious. I can say about my teacher that she is very passionate about teaching Arabic and loves to teach it to others.

In the past I had Arabic lessons with different teachers who unfortunately have not taught me much. Nasrin uses a simple method to teach and one of the good thing she does is she teaches grammar in Arabic as well as explaining in English. However she always stresses the importance on learning Arabic in Arabic and not in any other languages.

In regards to extra homework outside the classes expect to have some and expect them to be looked at and marked.

She is not the type of teacher that overburden a student with homework however she will give her students enough homework to do during the week.

I would say she is quite strict in terms of memorizing what she teaches but at the same time understanding if you maybe could not do it; saying that do not take her for granted on this could cause the you to get kicked out of the course.

Punctuality and seriousness is a must!

I would say overall I am very pleased with her and her teachings and I will carry on studying under her insha’allah

Umm Zakariyyah"

No comments:

Post a Comment