Thursday, June 19, 2014

Students' Feedback # 2

# 2: Um Zahidah Abdul-Latif, Currently in Group Classes

"As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baaraka tuhu,

I started studying with sister Nasrin in May 2014. I was very excited when I saw an offer from sister Nasrin for free arabic classes from Madinah book. I also enrolled my daughter in private classes with sister Nasrin and am pleased with her progress thus far masha'Allaah. 

Alhamdulilah I have found sis Nasrin to be a very thorough teacher, and also very encouraging. It is very clear that sister Nasrin wants her students to succeed in these classes. She expects a commitment as far as attendance and homework. Oftentimes, she will ask questions to make sure the student is grasping the materials. She is concerned with the understanding of the material before progression to the next stages. 

I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is serious about learning Arabic to study with Sister Nasrin. I have an enormous amount of respect and adoration for my new Arabic teacher, baarakaAllahu feeha." 

No comments:

Post a Comment