Friday, July 18, 2014

Why don't you give any free "trial" classes?

Question: Why don't you give any free "trial" classes? 

Answer: When I was looking for a teacher for myself, I always took advantage of this free "trial" classes option to know what type of teacher I am going to have. I took many trail classes with many teachers. After the trail classes, when I continued to take classes, I realized that the teachers are not as good as they seemed in the trail classes. I felt like that was a drama class to act as excellent teacher than one really is. I just did not trust people any longer as much as I used to before. I felt like people were out for making money than teaching sincerely. 

Therefore, I kept no trial classes for myself. I am no good actor of any sort at all. I do not know how to act like the best teacher for a day or two for the sake of gaining students. 

I believe I am teacher at heart, and I love teaching greatly. I sincerely care for my students' success. When I see my students are doing great, it brings me happiness while encourages me to teach further and better.

Question: How to send money/payment via paypal? 

Answer: Follow the steps mentioned in these images, click on the images to make them bigger.

Step 1



Step 2




Step 3

No comments:

Post a Comment