Sunday, June 8, 2014

About Me

I am Nasrin Akther, with the Aqeedah and Manhaj as-Salafiyah upon Islam, Insha Allah. I am originally from Bangladesh. I have been living in Brooklyn, NY, USA since May 2001. I am currently a student at the Brooklyn College of the City University of New York. 

My Arabic Education Background is that I took 1.5 years of Arabic Course at City College of New York. I am currently taking level 3 of it again this term, Fall 2014, as a Review. I also successfully finished level 2 course again last term, Spring 2014. When Masjid Ahlul Quraan was Sunnah offered a one month intensive course on Arabic, I attended both level 1 and 2 classes. I received second award in the whole course of one month but as a second level student, I was the first with the award. I finished 7 month intensive DVD courses offered by brother Asif on 3 Madinah Arabic Books. I finished Ajjurumiyah with a female student of knowledge from Dar-ul-Hadith of Dammaj, Yemen. I also finished Tuhfatus Suniyah with a Student from Islamic University of Madinah in Masjid Ahlul Quraan was Sunnah. What's more, I took some private Arabic classes here and there for couple of weeks to 2-3 months. Furthermore, I finished many Arabic grammar books and Arabic books on my own.

I love learning Arabic just as I like teaching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment